June 8, 2022
As a Graduate Analyst, you have responsibility to complete all analysis engineering work allocated to you by the Engineering Team Manager in an efficient and timely manner. You will work with Design Engineers to ensure that designs fully comply with the Customer’s requirements and are in line with the company standard procedures. You are also required to work with other Analysts and Design Engineers to ensure that design documentation fully complies with the Customer’s requirements and is in line with the company standard procedures.
- The successful and timely delivery of all analysis work allocated to
- Maintaining high quality engineering
- Working to defined company processes and
- Maintaining customer focus and ensuring customer satisfaction through delivery of your
- Supporting the Business Group in the process of winning new work.
- Supporting the Engineering Team Manager to provide analysis cover across the Business Group and across CRP when necessary.
- Performing analysis activities within Engineering on a day-to-day
- Ensure that all products are designed and analysed in accordance with customer requirements, company practice and recognised engineering standards.
- Generating technical presentations for either internal or external
- Ensuring information in drawings and documentation is both correct and
- Interfacing with Supply Chain and Operations as
- Other appropriate activities as defined by the Business Group management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work on standard products with
- Understand the need to follow and improve CRP’s design
- Knowledge and experience in one or more technical analysis
- Capability of engineering problem solving, risk & potential mitigation
- Work in a logical and analytical
- Work effectively on simultaneous projects; manage time flexibly and effectively with
- Communicate effectively with good written and verbal
- Build strong working relationships and work well within a multi-discipline
- Awareness, understanding and effective application of relevant technical and HSE
- Understanding of product applications and appreciation of industry needs.