June 8, 2022
As a Graduate Analyst, you have responsibility to complete all analysis engineering work allocated to you by the Engineering Team Manager in an efficient and timely manner. You will work with Design Engineers to ensure that designs fully comply with the Customer’s requirements and are in line with the company standard procedures. You are also required to work with other Analysts and Design Engineers to ensure that design documentation fully complies with the Customer’s requirements and is in line with the company standard procedures.
- The successful and timely delivery of all analysis work allocated to you.
- Maintaining high quality engineering output
- Working to defined company processes and standards.
- Maintaining customer focus and ensuring customer satisfaction through delivery of your work.
- Supporting the Business Group in the process of winning new work.
- Supporting the Engineering Team Manager to provide analysis cover across the Business Group and across CRP when necessary.
- Performing analysis activities within Engineering on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that all products are designed and analysed in accordance with customer requirements, company practice and recognised engineering standards.
- Generating technical presentations for either internal or external purposes.
- Ensuring information in drawings and documentation is both correct and complete
- Interfacing with Supply Chain and Operations as required.
- Other appropriate activities as defined by the Business Group management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work on standard products with supervision.
- Understand the need to follow and improve CRP’s design methodology.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more technical analysis tools.
- Capability of engineering problem solving risk & potential mitigation identification.
- Work in a logical and analytical manner.
- Work effectively on simultaneous projects; manage time flexibly and effectively with supervision.
- Communicate effectively with good written and verbal skills.
- Build strong working relationships and work well within a multi-discipline team.
- Awareness, understanding and effective application of relevant technical and HSE standards.
- Understanding of product applications and appreciation of industry needs.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or other similar discipline (BEng (hons) or MEng (hons) or equivalent).
- Communicating effectively, both internally and externally
- Conducting engineering analyses.
- May involve international travel for short durations.
- Out-of-hours working to accommodate time zone variations.