October 21, 2021
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and prevailing business regulations.
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful delivery of all allocated projects.
- Supporting the Project and Planning department
- Supporting the Sales Team to secure work.
- Successfully manage all allocated customer orders through the complete project life cycle.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the ‘Sales-to-Project Handover’ and contract review process.
- Carry out risk management and change management activities.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Project cost control and reporting i.e. supporting invoicing and revenue recognition processes.
- Manage scope change effectively.
- Effectively communicate with the client including the issue of Project Progress Reports.
- Chair ‘Kick Off’ and ‘Pre-Production Meetings’ with the client.
- Create project documentation inclusive of manufacturing work instructions.
- Use ERP software to support project delivery.
- Support the Sales Team to secure work.
- Following business processes for your location
- Interface with all areas of the business to ensure a project is delivered to the customer specification, on time and within budget.
- Other appropriate activities as defined by senior management.