July 15, 2021
Project Team Assistant
As a Project Team Assistant, you will assist the Project Team Managers with tasks required to ensure successful delivery of all customer orders.
Your will be expected to deliver class leading customer service levels, with tasks delivered on time.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and prevailing business regulations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through timely and efficient communication.
- The successful delivery of all project related tasks issued to you by the business.
- Ensuring that company processes are followed, and standards are adhered to.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in systems, processes and documentation.
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries quickly and efficiently.
- Developing a high level of trust and confidence with your customer and internal stakeholders.
- Attend regular project meetings and ensure that internal stakeholders within the business are in receipt of the appropriate levels of information required to ensure successful delivery.
- Issuing management and progress reports as required. (Internal & external)
- Supporting the sales department in winning work. (e.g. helping with schedules for bids)
- Ensuring compliance with CRP Subsea business processes
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- Be proficient at delivering a variety of different tasks on time.
- Communicate effectively.
- Manage your own time flexibly and effectively.
- Organise your own priorities.
- Be part of an effective team with good relationships and dynamics.
- Build good relationships internally and externally.
- Work well within a multi-disciplined team.
- Support with improvements to company systems and processes.
- Learn about new products and adapt new ideas quickly and accurately.
- Work in a logical and analytical manner.
- Degree level in an engineering, science or project management discipline preferred but not essential.
- Graduate, or in the absence of a degree level qualification then candidates with college education and experience in a project / manufacturing environment would be considered.
- May involve international travel for short durations.
- Out-of-hours working to accommodate time zone variations
All applicants for this position must have the Right to Work in the UK. CRP Subsea are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
No Agencies please.