November 22, 2022
As a Sales Administrator, you will assist the Sales Team with general administration tasks including, but not limited to, processing customer enquiries, issuing sales quotations, and processing customer orders.
You will be expected to deliver class leading customer service levels, with tasks delivered on time.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and prevailing business regulations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through timely and efficient communication.
- The successful delivery of all sales administration related tasks issued to you by the business.
- Ensuring that company processes are followed, and standards are adhered to.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in systems, processes and documentation.
- Customer enquiry, sales quotation and order processing administrative tasks.
- Working with an ERP environment.
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries quickly and efficiently.
- Developing a high level of trust and confidence with your customer and internal stakeholders.
- Attend regular sales meetings and ensure that internal stakeholders within the business are in receipt of the appropriate levels of information required to ensure successful delivery.
- Supporting the sales department in winning work. (e.g., helping with schedules for bids).
- Ensuring compliance with CRP Subsea business processes.
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties that may be requested from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Be proficient at delivering a variety of different tasks on time.
- Communicate effectively.
- Manage your own time flexibly and effectively.
- Organise your own priorities.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office.
- Be part of an effective team with good relationships and dynamics.
- Build good relationships internally and externally.
- Work well within a multi-disciplined team.
- Support with improvements to company systems and processes.
- Learn about new products and adapt new ideas quickly and accurately.
- Work in a logical and analytical manner.
- Maths and English at GCSE standard.
- College education and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project / manufacturing environment would be considered.
- May involve international travel for short durations.
- Out-of-hours working to accommodate time zone variations.