June 8, 2022
Sales Team Manager
Maintain and develop existing business, identify, pursue and convert profitable new business opportunities and develop a strong pipeline within targeted market segments. Management of team of sales professionals in order to coherently achieve strategic objectives.
- Management of all personnel within the sales team.
- Developing & implementing strategies, budgets & plans to ensure the sales function is resourced and aligned with customer needs.
- Developing & driving sales opportunities within target markets to ensure Company meets its targets & beats the competition.
- Nurturing existing customer relationships to ensure maintenance and growth of business.
- Continuously searching for new customers who fit within the defined scope of the sales function in order to increase sales and profits.
- Clearly understanding customers’ strategies, business plans, buying behaviours & needs.
- Tracking market and competitor activity to provide insight on which product and service initiatives should be pursued to increase CRP competitiveness.
- To work in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures complying with our requirements to meet and exceed the international quality standard BS EN ISO 9001.
- Ensure that the sales team is trained, motivated and managed to ensure the achievement of the Business Group objectives.
- To visit with existing customers, make contact with potential new customers and clearly document all such contacts.
- To receive sales enquiries and translating same into sales quotations with support as required.
- To travel within the United Kingdom and overseas as required.
- To assist with the preparation of and attend at trade exhibitions as required.
- To conduct careful contract review of incoming sales orders ensuring full compliance with the tender/proposal. To document such orders into works orders with all associated details.
- Where necessary liaising with purchasing in respect of outsourced components and products to obtain accurate costings. To assist in the compilation of costings and spreadsheets.
- Where necessary liaising with technical, manufacturing and project departments in respect of lead times, material and tooling availability.
- Work with the Marketing Team to generate and support the development of the Marketing Plan for the Business Group.
- To assist and support the Business Group and Marketing Team with the preparation of data sheets, press releases and promotional material for the Company’s products.
- To carry out of presentations as necessary to clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction by continuously meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Understand customer needs and develop interventions to fulfil requirements.
- Ensure excellent service delivery through operational excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Leading and motivating teams.
- College educated or Technical background, or equivalent qualification in an engineering or sciences discipline.
- In high-value sales.
- Building strong customer relationships.
- Leading major sales opportunities.
- Offshore business issues awareness.
- Technical product knowledge.
- Office based role.
- Frequent travel, domestic and overseas.
- Occasional out-of-hours working to accommodate time zone variations.